[squid-users] Squid-4.0.4 beta is available

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Jan 10 18:58:27 UTC 2016

On 10/01/2016 20:06, Kinkie wrote:
> Hi eliezer,
>     This looks like a broken or not completely installed libstdc++.
> Could you check that all packages mentioned at
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/BuildFarm/CentosInstall  are installed on
> your build system?

Hey Kinkie,

I was suspecting that it might be related to libstdc++ so what I did was:
- verify my installed packages which are at:
http://paste.ngtech.co.il/pe1jxv3po
- compile 4.0.3 (success)
- run an example hello world program with g++ and gcc (g++ built gcc won't)
  - based in the failure of gcc I tried to force(on squid) the usage of
g++ instead of gcc which resulted with the same erro

So it seems that some revision between 4.0.3(14423) to 4.0.4(14485)
caused this issue.

I can try to minimize the revisions between the 63 of them and see what
happens unless someone has a better idea about the issue.

Eliezer