[squid-users] ssl-bump and accel

Nir Krakowski nir.kra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:48:00 UTC 2016

This is what needs to be done to get it to work in squid >3.5 in function
ClientRequestContext::hostHeaderIpVerify(const ipcache_addrs* ia, const
Dns::LookupDetails &dns):

modify:
    }
    debugs(85, 3, HERE << "FAIL: validate IP " << clientConn->local << "
possible from Host:");

to:
    }
    if (!Config.onoff.hostStrictVerify) {
                if ((ia != NULL) && (ia->count > 0)) {
                        unsigned short _port = clientConn->local.port();
                        clientConn->local = ia->in_addrs[0];
                        clientConn->local.port(_port);
                        http->request->flags.hostVerified = true;
                        http->doCallouts();
                        return;
                }
    }