[squid-users] Squid with NTLM auth behind netscaler

Fabio Bucci fabietto82 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 13:26:33 UTC 2016

Hi Amos,
just configured squid.conf as:

auth_param negotiate program /usr/lib64/squid/negotiate_kerberos_auth
-d -s HTTP/myproxy.domain
auth_param negotiate children 100
auth_param negotiate keep_alive on

acl auth proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow auth

but it doesn't work and browser requires me credentials popup and even
if i put them it asks me again

Thanks,
Fabio