[squid-users] Basic auth - cache credentials

Berkes, David David.J.Berkes at pjc.com
Tue Jan 5 16:16:02 UTC 2016

Hello - My goal is to cache any user credentials from a browser once for a period of time without prompting the user browser to ask for them until a certain time period has passed (i.e., enter them once and again after 8 hours pass).  Is there a method to do this?  I have read about (credentialsttl) and (authenticate_ttl), but not sure if this can be accomplished.

auth_param basic credentialsttl 8 hours

--
David J. Berkes
Piper Jaffray & Co.

Piper Jaffray & Co. Since 1895. Member SIPC and NYSE. Learn more at www.piperjaffray.com. Piper Jaffray corporate headquarters is located at 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402.

Piper Jaffray outgoing and incoming e-mail is electronically archived and recorded and is subject to review, monitoring and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may be considered an advertisement or solicitation for purposes of regulation of commercial electronic mail messages. If you do not wish to receive commercial e-mail communications from Piper Jaffray, go to: www.piperjaffray.com/do_not_email to review the details and submit your request to be added to the Piper Jaffray "Do Not E-mail Registry." For additional disclosure information see www.piperjaffray.com/disclosures