[squid-users] SSL Bump - Splice - Chrome error

Alejandro Martinez ajm.martinez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 12:51:43 UTC 2016

I all
I'm still lost, can I ask for a minimal working config splicing google.com
sites ?

I have made some additional checks (blocking QUIC), but with no lunk.

I'm thinking creating an external helper that receives via ssl::server_name
and make a decision there, but if there is a chance with a simple text file
would appreciate that.

Thanks.