[squid-users] example of ecap code that filters incoming requests by filter ?

Nir Krakowski nir.kra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:15:12 UTC 2016

I meant to hack rewrite to supply more header information at rewrite
instead of just URL and method.

for squid3-3.3.8 it would look like
    sz = snprintf(buf, MAX_REDIRECTOR_REQUEST_STRLEN*2, "%s %s/%s %s %s
myip=%s myport=%d ua=%s cookie=%s\n",
                  r->orig_url,
                  r->client_addr.NtoA(claddr,MAX_IPSTRLEN),
                  fqdn,
                  r->client_ident[0] ? rfc1738_escape(r->client_ident) :
dash_str,
                  r->method_s,
                  http->request->my_addr.NtoA(myaddr,MAX_IPSTRLEN),
                  http->request->my_addr.GetPort(),
                  http->request->header.getStr(HDR_USER_AGENT),
                  http->request->header.getStr(HDR_COOKIE));