[squid-users] example of ecap code that filters incoming requests by filter ?

Nir Krakowski nir.kra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 04:46:06 UTC 2016

Hi Alex, I meant that the filter is of the HTTP of the client-request and
not the client-response or server-response.
>From what I've seen there is no example that monitors headers if at all
possible.

what I'm looking for is something like url_rewrite/redirect but based on
headers as input to my filter.
headers such as User-Agent for example.

Any of examples like those exist via ecap or redirect ? or does it require
a hack into squid ?

Thanks,
Nir.