[squid-users] Squid MAC address ACL is not worked, and how to get the MAC address Squid see?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Jan 1 15:07:24 UTC 2016

On Friday 01 January 2016 at 16:03:00, Billy.Zheng(zw963) wrote:

> My config is a little longer, But it worked fine in recent months.

Please:

1. Describe your network setup - specifically:
 - what is the client-facing IP address of your Squid server?
 - what network range are the clients in?

2. Post your squid.conf without comments or blank lines.

Partial information will almost certainly result in partial assistance from
the list (not deliberately, just because we don't know enough to help as mich
as we might).

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Users don't know what they want until they see what they get.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.