[squid-users] Squid MAC address ACL is not worked, and how to get the MAC address Squid see?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Jan 1 12:56:55 UTC 2016

On Friday 01 January 2016 at 13:50:20, Billy.Zheng(zw963) wrote:

> Hi, all, I deploy a new Squid Server in my VPS server.
> And i set a squid MAC address ACL, like following:
>
> it seem like:
> >> acl advance_users arp ??:??:??:??:??:??
> >> http_access allow advance_users
>
> But it not work. allow seem like never matched.

Please describe your network setup - specifically, what's the (client-facing)
IP address of your Squid server, and what's the network range for your client
machines?

Antony.

--
#define SIX 1+5
#define NINE 8+1

int main() {
    printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
}
	- thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.