[squid-users] A squid current version status JSON feed.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Feb 27 22:48:57 UTC 2016

On 28/02/2016 00:03, Yuri Voinov wrote:
>> Ah, you want icing on that cake too?
> Sure :)))))))))

My table is open for anyone that wants\needs to grab a bite, just let me
know an hour before so I would be able to make sure that the cake and
drinks will be ready the jokes are on me.

For now I am working on some level of automation for the RPM builds but
I will somehow distinguish a tested repository from simply auto-built one.
And the funniest thing is that eventually a RPM is not that far from a
simple tar with a bunch of scripts around it(nothing bad about RPMs I
like them...) so it would be probably possible to build squid under a
specific custom directory for special deployments.

Eliezer