[squid-users] A squid current version status JSON feed.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Feb 27 20:41:32 UTC 2016

Hey Yuri,

Currently this specific feed is for releases and not auto-generated
releases since I am using it for my builds only.
To generate the link for the latest auto-generated release you can
choose a branch and parse the page for the latest tar.gz\bz2.
Since all these pages are templates it would be pretty simple to do so
but it requires time.. and my time equals time taken from other daily
tasks such as sleeping and eating.
If in someway you can auto-generate to my brain and body enough of these
to cover what I don't have... it will be pretty simple to do.

What scripting language are you familiar with? perl?python?other?
Pick one and parse the table for the links.

All The Bests,
Eliezer