[squid-users] Authentification LDAP Exception for IP adresse

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Feb 26 09:12:03 UTC 2016

On Friday 26 February 2016 at 10:07:12, Jérôme Seuniac wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I’m Jerome and I m a novice with squid.

Welcome to the list.

> With the documentation and the FAQ, I managed to create a LDAP
> authentification.
>
> Now I want to create an exception for 2 IP addresses.

What do you mean by "exception"?  Do you want those two IP addresses to be
allowed access without authentication, or do you want to block those two IP
address from being able to authenticate?

> This is my squid.conf :

Please note in future that we prefer squid.conf to be sent without comments
and without blank lines - it makes it much easier to read.

Regards,

Antony.

--
I want to build a machine that will be proud of me.

 - Danny Hillis, creator of The Connection Machine

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.