[squid-users] Youtube "challenges"

Darren darren.j.breeze.ml at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:51:25 UTC 2016

This push to HTTPS is a Google wide thing.

Using https does not stop the videos being downloaded, there are a multitude of tools that pull video and audio off YouTube as files already and all deal with https.

What they don't want to do is to allow users to view videos with them being able to insert ads. It's a commercial decision.

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]