[squid-users] Configure Question

Robert Cooper rcooper_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 10:09:19 UTC 2016

Okay I just Had to get Satellite Internet After my ISP ditches my whole area. Any way I have squid3 running on my Server 2012 box. I am wanting to know if you can set it up to only update between 2-8 am. To update old pages or how ever it works. I think that is my free time. No one uses the internet at my home during the day. Just didn’t want it to use more bandwidth. OR am i looking at this the wrong way. First time i have had to mess with anything like this.

Robert