[squid-users] any way to get squid-4 compiled on CentOS-6?

Dan Charlesworth dan at getbusi.com
Tue Feb 23 23:24:24 UTC 2016

Thanks Amos, good to know. I didn’t see your original reply for some reason; sorry about that.

I thought I had read that these sort of errors could be avoided in Squid-4:
Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 66: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher (1/-1)

But now I can’t even a source for that … I need to spend some quality time with Google I think.