[squid-users] Delay Pools and HTTPS on Squid 3.x

Hery Martin scorpionxii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:02:11 UTC 2016

Hey guys... First of all say that I'm very thankful about the quick replies
and advises from everyone.

@Fred and @Alberto:
Reading across all the thread I think that definitely going to try a 3.5.x
release tomorrow and I'll report the results here.

@babajaga:
I use to block this kind of traffic using the domain lists generated by
Shalla Secure Services (shallalist.de) and also blocks some other contents.

@Eliezer
I'm using Ubuntu Server 14.04 (not especial decision, because I use to
deploy different distros in a Citrix XenServer test environment)
Have you any guide to implements QOS+Squid? As I said, I saw in many
articles that you have to mark the traffic in Squid to deal with him after
but I'm never tried because didn't had enough information about.

@Alberto:
Happy to know about your feedback