[squid-users] Delay Pools and HTTPS on Squid 3.x

Alberto Perez alberto2perez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 01:44:07 UTC 2016

I can confirm that this bug is fixed in 3.5.12, I am from Cuba too,
used to have two delays, one for http and one for https with the 2x
workaround mentioned here, after my last upgrade to 3.5.12 the issue
is gone.

Also I will highly recommend to use 3.5.x versions, there is a HUGE
difference in lot of things including SSL-BUMP, what in your case,
with that small amount of workstations, I would suggest to implement
as you could easy install the custom certificate in all of them, it
may considerably increase your HIT rate and save a lot of bandwidth
since we have too much https traffic now days.

Kind regards

Alberto