[squid-users] Delay Pools and HTTPS on Squid 3.x

Hery Martin scorpionxii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:37:05 UTC 2016

Hey djch Thanks for your quick reply...

Anyway, I know that delay pools are implemented at software layer, but
maybe the error was just a simple mistake porting the old squid 2 project.
Even when these days we have tools to do this more efficiently like TC-CBQ,
in environments where squid works as no transparent proxy, the delay pools
are very useful, in my country I'm pretty sure that a lot of network
administrator will be thankful about a fix. I was trying to handle this
using TC-CBQ in my proxy server but I read in many articles that you have
to mark the traffic in squid to make it work.

So... Do you think that maybe some developers can take the task if the bug
is reported?

As a secondary thing (Do you know any possible implementation using squid
and TC-CBQ?)

Cheers