[squid-users] host header forgery false positives

Jason Haar jason_haar at trimble.com
Tue Feb 16 02:12:33 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 2:48 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder. I dont recall seeing a bug report being made.
> Though Jason has sent me a more detailed cache.log trace to work with.

Yeah - I actually got half-way through putting in a bug report twice - but
ditched it for this and that reason. There's also evidence that this
affects http as well as https. When I was digging through the 2G cache.log
file for the SSL intercept related forgery samples, I found some http
related ones too. I wonder if this is generic to all intercept traffic
instead of https specific?

--
Cheers

Jason Haar