[squid-users] ext_ldap_group_acl - allowing websites based on ad group membership

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Feb 10 08:48:58 UTC 2016

On 10/02/2016 5:21 a.m., mathew abraham wrote:
> Thank you for the quick reply. I have tried it with quotes the results are the same. It's not working.

Well, that means only that there is more wrong.

Looking a bit closer I see your LDAP filters are all lower-case. I know
that others have found those things to be case sensitive and containing
upper case characters at certain places.
 "samaccountname" vs "sAMAccountName" is one I see there may be others
specific to your AD.

If there are other helper internal issues you can add the -d option to
get a debug trace out of it.