[squid-users] Squid None Aborted problem

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Feb 8 19:58:46 UTC 2016

On Monday 08 February 2016 at 20:48:01, Kinkie wrote:

> Hi,
>   I can't find any reference about this problem in earlier mails, I
> must have missed it.

The URL linked in the footer gives the original posting, not yet published to
the list:

http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Squid-None-Aborted-problem-
tp4675901p4675913.html

To the original poster:

Please:

1. show us your squid.conf without comments or blank lines

2. explain in detail how you have set up "transparent mode" - and when I say
"detail" I mean tell us IP addresses of clients, routers, Squid, plus where
any NAT rules or policy routing is taking place

3. please show us all the messages which show up in access.log for a single
request.

The more information you give us, the more likely it is we can help.

Regards,

Antony.

--
I have an excellent memory.
I can't think of a single thing I've forgotten.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.