[squid-users] How to change the timezone for Squid ?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Feb 8 18:56:35 UTC 2016

It depends on where you have installed squid.
The %T will be present in the error page templates which are not the css
ones, if you are using my RPMs then you will find them in the
sub-directories of /usr/share/squid/errors/.
If you will want to change them for all the files in the error pages you
will probably need to use some tiny sed + xargs + find script.
##Warning a very very non tested code\script sketch
##Don't run unless you understand it!!!

cd /usr/share/squid/errors && find -type f|xargs -l1 sed -e s/\%T/%t/g

##Don't run unless you understand it!!!
##END

All The Bests,
Eliezer