[squid-users] convert http requests to https on proxy setup.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Feb 3 00:20:56 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 03 February 2016 at 01:17:16, user wrote:

> My understanding of the url rewrite program is that the proxy will redirect
> the URL and the client will make a new request

OK rewrite-url="..."
                Rewrite the URL to the one supplied in 'rewrite-url='.
                The new URL is fetched directly by Squid and returned to
                the client as the response to its request.

--
"It would appear we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve
with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements;

 - John von Neumann (1949)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.