[squid-users] Sending json error messages

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Feb 1 18:55:09 UTC 2016

Why another web-server? You mean that it's similar to a web-server or an
actual web-server?
In any case you are running a process on the squid machine, you can run
an ICAP service that will push the page as a template into the client
response.

I can understand if you are invested in the external_acl it would maybe
be hard to replace it.

All The Bests,
Eliezer