[squid-users] Sending json error messages

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Feb 1 18:17:59 UTC 2016

Hey,

I do not have an answer to your question but I wanted to ask a question.
If you would be able to send the whole page with the data directly to
the client would it be OK for your use case?
It's just that based on your external helper logic it might be possible
to use ICAP or eCAP instead of an external acl helper(if indeed your
helper is externel_acl type)

Eliezer