[squid-users] ACL and outgoing IP

qdmetro q.dutheil at montpellier3m.fr
Tue Dec 27 16:03:52 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have an issue with acl and outgoing ip address.

I have a squid connected behind a firewall. On the firewall, only the Ip of
the squid (192.168.1.1) is allowed to go on Internet.

Usually, when a user authenticate itself on the proxy, all the requests use
the outgoing IP of the squid (192.168.1.1) so the can access to the website.
I want to allow some websites to be reachable without authentication
(especially for the activation of windows licences). I've tried this :

/acl Microsoft dstdomain .microsoft.com
http_access allow Microsoft/

With this configuration, the requests don't use the outgoing Ip of the proxy
anymore, so they come to my firewall with the source IP of the client (which
is not allowed to go on the Internet).
I've tried this to force the outgoing IP for this acl :

/tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.1 Microsoft/

but the request still don't use the IP of the proxy.

Maybe this kind of configuration isn't possible, or I miss something...
Any idea to help me ?

Thanks !