[squid-users] Bypassed Proxy

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 17:43:43 UTC 2016

23.12.2016 23:30, Sameh Onaissi пишет:
> Thank you all for the suggestions.
>
> I will try to read up on iptables and add the necessary rules, as well as try to add norhtghost IPs to the blacklist.
AFAIK not IPs, but network ranges. And you require to regullarry update
it, to keep up-to-date, and made enough exceptions - to work innocent sites.

> On another note, I noticed Tor Browser bypasses squid completely. The only search results I found on how to block it with squid date back to 2011. (Amos has a script for that?)
> Any idea how to block Tor? I downloaded it and ran it and none of its traffic is detected by Squid.
Bridged Tor?! Cool story, bro. Ever China government, with Great China
Firewall, can't block Tor.

PS. Personal advice. Forget about blocking Tor. Forever. It desined to
prevent any blocking. And good designed.