[squid-users] Bypassed Proxy

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Dec 23 09:31:41 UTC 2016

My suggestion would be to find the holes in the system.
There are couple good networking tools ie:
Iptstate
Iptraf-ng
netstat-nat
conntrackd-tools

The above tools have the options to see what parts of the IP is not ports such as:
53
80
443

Which you can control easily.
You can easily add a DROP or REJECT rule in iptables for all new connections on other then these ports as a starter.
It's very simple to write and I think you should dig a bit on iptables so you would be able to understand how it works better to give you a glimpse into the networking security world.
This amazing site and page:
http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_HOWTO_:_Ch14_:_Linux_Firewalls_Using_iptables

Gives a better understanding to iptables and also on networking.
If you need more guidance let me know.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru