[squid-users] squid.conf blocking live video stream

Robert Watson robert at gillecaluim.com
Mon Dec 19 17:43:20 UTC 2016

The site I was having trouble with was video.foxnews.com.  The page loads
but the actual video hangs with "spinning wheel of death".  I took Amos
suggestion and added deny via, request-x-forward and that fixed the issue
but I was trying to create the anonymous proxy paranoid setup initially,
and Amos suggestion won't achieve that.