[squid-users] Squid Websocket Issue

Hardik Dangar hardikdangar+squid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:16:59 UTC 2016

Based on Amos's Answer,

acl serverIsws ssl::server_name .w0.whatsapp.com
acl serverIsws ssl::server_name .w1.whatsapp.com

acl step1 at_step SslBump1
ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump bump !serverIsws all
ssl_bump splice all

will above work ?

Or should i splice first and bump all others later?

This is very interesting. I will definitely try this when i will reach
office.