[squid-users] SSL Offloading using Squid

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Dec 6 21:07:14 UTC 2016

Hey Peter,

Squid is using standard Libraries such as OpenSSL and GnuTLS.
These are the main tools that squid is using in order to handle SSL.
If these support AES or any other level of SSL offloading(in the session level) then squid would by nature use it.
This is what I know but maybe Alex or other team member can shed more light on the subject then I may anticipate.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator