[squid-users] HTTPS through http proxy

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Dec 6 16:08:40 UTC 2016

On 12/05/2016 11:34 PM, Blaxton wrote:

> most of our applications are written in Java and I have to test it with
> this small java application to understand our users.

That is step #4. You are missing steps #1-3.

Imagine you are a semi-unconscious emergency room patient complaining of
severe headaches. Do you want the doctors to immediately open up your
skull to see if there is anything wrong with your brain (because your
head is what you are complaining about)? That would be step #4.

Or do you want them to start with taking your temperature and blood
pressure? That would be steps #1-3.

HTH,