[squid-users] Skype for Business behind a transparent squid (TProxy) HTTP/S

Sameh Onaissi sameh.onaissi at solcv.com
Mon Dec 5 23:28:18 UTC 2016

Hello Eliezer, thank you for the reply.

Honestly, to get things working after several failed attempts to intercept HTTPS, I followed this guide: http://www.cyberscie.com/2015/08/installing-squid-357-as-transparent.html?showComment=1463513043421

My squid.conf is simple: http://pastebin.com/9uZ4kxW6

I have collected a few IPs that skype for business uses, I tried allowing them through IP-tables but it did not work.

[cid:2FD1C3AB-E45C-49F0-84AB-0F8AC658BD11 at routerb408e2.com]Piensa en el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este email.