[squid-users] TCP_DENIED/403 on raspberrypi

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Dec 2 21:07:21 UTC 2016

On Friday 02 December 2016 at 21:30:57, domshyra wrote:

> So I have changed the file to a sample conf file. Here is what it looks
> like now

	http_access allow all

Looks to me to be your biggest problem.

Standard security practice is "allow what you specifically know you want to
allow, and deny by default everything else".

So, create your ACLs to allow what you want to allow, and then "deny all" at
the end.

Antony.

--
I wasn't sure about having a beard at first, but then it grew on me.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.