[squid-users] squid with random outgoing ip from pool of 1000 ips

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Mon Aug 29 14:53:40 UTC 2016

On 08/29/2016 12:14 AM, --Ahmad-- wrote:

> but can you confirm me about the list below if its correct ???

Sorry, I do not have the time to validate your math.

> should it be like 1/9987 or .088787  formatting ?

According to squid.conf.documented, both should work. However, I
recommend the latter because I am not sure you can express p/(q^i) using
a proper fraction with nominator and denominator small enough for an
integer (assuming Squid uses integers when parsing those -- I have not
checked).