[squid-users] TCP_RESET non http requests on port 80

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Aug 26 15:10:06 UTC 2016

On 08/26/2016 08:42 AM, Omid Kosari wrote:
> Alex Rousskov wrote
>> I do not know why deny_info does not work in your tests.

> Should i give up ?

I cannot answer that question, but if you decide to keep going, then I
am sure that somebody can figure out why deny_info does not work for
you. You may have to try various configurations, supply good debugging
information, and/or pay somebody to make that happen.

I recommend starting with something like this:

  http_reply_access deny all
  deny_info TCP_RESET all

Does that reset all connections to Squid (after Squid fetches the reply)?