[squid-users] Https_port with "official" certificate

Samuraiii samurai.no.dojo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:24:18 UTC 2016

On 25.8.2016 13:24, Diogenes Jesus wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> The config should work - I noticed only that you're using
> "--with-gnutls", but that shouldn't be an issue. Try it out and let us
> know how that worked for you.
>
> Dio
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Hello again,
still same error...
Comlete debug output of "squid -X" is here:
https://gist.github.com/samuraiii/839151ae083872d3fd2be650df004e0c

These flagsare from my distro, I cant influence it directly, only
through few "use flags", which represent some functionality I can trigger:

htcp ipv6 pam samba ssl wccp wccpv2 -caps -ecap -esi -ipf-transparent
-kerberos -kqueue -ldap -logrotate -mysql -nis -pf-transparent -postgres
-qos -radius -sasl -selinux -snmp -sqlite -ssl-crtd -test -tproxy

That which is prepended withc dash is diabled.
I append this just for reference, I do not see much of use in this for
non-gentooists.