[squid-users] Yet another store_id question HIT MISS

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:50:14 UTC 2016

21.08.2016 19:23, Eliezer Croitoru пишет:
> Well it's pretty simple, I have used squd 4.0.13 with default settings and the rules you provided ie:
> squid.conf:
> store_id_program /usr/lib64/squid/storeid_file_rewrite
/etc/squid/storeid-rules

http://instagramcdn.squid.internal/$1

> But I am not sure how you decided on the StoreID structure. I am
pretty sure you can replace the ".*" with a much more accurate rule such
as in:

^http:\/\/igcdn-(photos|videos)-([a-z]+)-a\.akamaihd\.net/hphotos-ak-([a-z0-9]+)/(t5[\.\-\_\/a-z0-9]+?)(?:\?|$)
http://instagramcdn.squid.internal/$4
I suggests here is required efficiency agains accuracy. ".*" in some
cases requires less steps.

> Eliezer
>
> ----
> Eliezer Croitoru