[squid-users] New Domain Blacklist Options...

Benjamin E. Nichols webmaster at squidblacklist.org
Thu Aug 18 01:12:17 UTC 2016

We heard you loud and clear, you wanted our enhanced blacklists in a
similar archive/file structure as shallalist and urlblacklist for your
web filtering platform, so we finally did it. Available now to all
squidblacklist.org members is the new “Universal Archive Structure
Format” for any platform coded for shallalist or urlblacklist file
structured archives, just copy and paste the link ( registration required ).

http://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/squidblacklists/squidblacklist.tar.gz

Signed,

Benjamin E. Nichols

http://www.squidblacklist.org