[squid-users] Squid cpu usage 100% from few days ago !!

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Sun Aug 14 12:11:56 UTC 2016

On Sunday 14 August 2016 at 14:03:44, Omid Kosari wrote:

> I've found that a kind of request makes a loop in squid . Wireshark shows
> infinite loop of

> and

> which makes high cpu usage.

What is the URL / request which results in this effect?

What application is generating this request?

Antony.

--
Douglas was one of those writers who honourably failed to get anywhere with
'weekending'.  It put a premium on people who could write things that lasted

 - Geoffrey Perkins, about Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.