[squid-users] Is I can change my public ip-address by use squid proxy?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:31:09 UTC 2016

I suggests you lost of op point. He is talking about anonimity, not
about rotating outgoing IP's.

https://itechnology.wordpress.com/2008/05/26/setup-squid-proxy-server-to-use-multiple-outgoing-ip-addresses/

http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Is-I-can-change-my-public-ip-address-by-use-squid-proxy-tp4678915.html