[squid-users] How can I complete this tutorial?

james82 fastestsuperman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 13:36:39 UTC 2016

Is I edit this right:
# Squid normally listens to port 3128
http_port 3128 80 443

#  TAG: https_port
# Note: This option is only available if Squid is rebuilt with the
#       --with-openssl
#
#	Usage:  [ip:]port cert=certificate.pem [key=key.pem] [mode] [options...]
#
#	The socket address where Squid will listen for client requests made
#	over TLS or SSL connections. Commonly referred to as HTTPS.
#
#	This is most useful for situations where you are running squid in
#	accelerator mode and you want to do the SSL work at the accelerator level.
#
#	You may specify multiple socket addresses on multiple lines,
#	each with their own SSL certificate and/or options.

when I configure IP and port 3128 in browser for proxy network, it say
connecting but it like actually not connect, the load circle not blue, may
be it not work. Do you know this problem?
#