[squid-users] How can I complete this tutorial?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Aug 12 14:31:37 UTC 2016

On Friday 12 August 2016 at 16:25:26, james82 wrote:

> SORRY. I want to start squid service success. but it show a failed problem.

Yes - it tells you that the problem is on line 1193 of squid.conf

If you cannot work out for yourself what is wrong with that line, please post
it here (do NOT send another screenshot link, please) so that we may be able
to help you with it.

Until we see that line, we cannot possibly tell you what the error is.

Antony.

--
"Life is just a lot better if you feel you're having 10 [small] wins a day
rather than a [big] win every 10 years or so."

 - Chris Hadfield, former skiing (and ski racing) instructor

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.