[squid-users] How can I complete this tutorial?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Aug 12 11:20:28 UTC 2016

On Friday 12 August 2016 at 13:16:01, james82 wrote:

> where? these have a example and I don't know where truly it.  here is it:
> # INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS

<snip>

Please answer all four questions from my previous email as requested.

You ask questions and expect to get answers - so do I.

If you do not give us the information we need to be able to help you, we
cannot give you the help you clearly need.

Antony.

--
"The future is already here.   It's just not evenly distributed yet."

 - William Gibson

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.