[squid-users] How can I complete this tutorial?

james82 fastestsuperman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:16:01 UTC 2016

where? these have a example and I don't know where truly it.  here is it:
# INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS
#

# Example rule allowing access from your local networks.
# Adapt localnet in the ACL section to list your (internal) IP networks
# from where browsing should be allowed
#http_access allow localnet
http_access allow localhost

# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all

#  TAG: adapted_http_access
#	Allowing or Denying access based on defined access lists
#
#	Essentially identical to http_access, but runs after redirectors
#	and ICAP/eCAP adaptation. Allowing access control based on their
#	output.
#
#	If not set then only http_access is used.