[squid-users] How can I complete this tutorial?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Aug 12 08:02:41 UTC 2016

On Friday 12 August 2016 at 05:48:35, james82 wrote:

> i'm really sorry. can you check the link in my post again. I can't find
> that line,really.

If you mean the link https://ghostbin/paste/kw7pp in your original question,
it does not work - it has no valid domain.

If the line:

# INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS

does not appear anywhere in your squid.conf, then please check that you are
starting from a plain installation of Squid - tell us:

1. how did you install squid
2. where are you looking for squid.conf
3. have you installed any other software which might be trying to "manage"
Squid on your system?

Antony.

--
Why is "dylexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.