[squid-users] Problem with SSL client setting in case of erverse proxy

Frosch Martin Martin.Frosch at x-tention.at
Wed Aug 10 06:49:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

I hope I am right here.

I use Squid Version 3.5.20 as reverse Proxy for Outlook (2010) Anywhere and OWA.
The problem is that I cannot transfer Files bigger than 2MB since the Microsoft Update https://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/library/security/3042058. This Update brings new Cipher Versions to IIS. Now I want to use older Cipher Sites but the following line of Squid config is not working 100%.

cache_peer X.X.X.X parent 443 0 ssl no-query originserver sslflags=DONT_VERIFY_PEER ssloptions=NO_SSLv2:NO_SSLv3:ALL:SINGLE_DH_USE:SINGLE_ECDH_USE:NO_TICKET sslcipher=AES256-SHA login=PASS name=exchangeServer standby=5

Squid as Client uses always 38 Cipher Suites, no matter what I define as ssloptions or sslcipher.

Can You help me with that Problem?

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Martin

[ Disclaimer for x-tention.at ]

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return the email to the sender and delete this message and
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

Email messages may be monitored and/or
recorded by x-tention Informationstechnologie GmbH.

Thank you for your co-operation.