[squid-users] Problem with the Squid 3

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Mon Aug 8 23:10:28 UTC 2016

On 9/08/2016 10:29 a.m., Marcio Demetrio Bacci wrote:
> I changed http_access allow users TO http_access deny !users in my
> squid.conf file, but dosen't solved my problem

Then what the browser is sending to Squid must either include some form
of username, or be accepted by the backend auth system.

Squid is not handling the credentials itself. They get passed to the
auth helper for processing. Which just tells Squid whether or not they
are good and what the username in them is.