[squid-users] Range header is a hit ratio killer

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:22:57 UTC 2016

So,

the overall answer is "NO".

You can use Store-ID + collapsed forwarding functionality to achieve
something your want. May be together, may be separate. Hard luck :)

But this is your own problem. No one will solve the problem without the
infusion of large amounts of money to make it interesting.

:)

http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_slice_module.html?_ga=1.140845234.106894549.1470474534

<http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/AboutSquid#How_to_add_a_new_Squid_feature.2C_enhance.2C_of_fix_something.3F>