[squid-users] different results every time

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Aug 2 06:03:45 UTC 2016

Hey Sam,

>From what I understand it seems that your expectation doesn't meet the reality but I am unsure yet.

It seems that the goal is to fetch and save everything to disk and from disk, right?

During the time that your clients and proxy are fetching the object using squid, you cannot serve this "in-transit" content to other clients.

Collapsed Forwarding feature of squid should satisfy your use case but depends on the size of the object it might not be the right choice for you.

What objects size are we talking about?

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru <http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/>